Director of Marketing
Seven10 continues an exciting period of growth as we expand our client reach with the storage industry’s most innovative automated data management software. As Seven10’s Director of Marketing you will be responsible for leading the effort to plan and execute marketing campaigns, events and online activities. The role is based out of our beautiful new North Andover headquarters and responsibilities range from building programs that reach new customers to expanding customer retention and revenue growth within our existing customer base.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Content Marketing – Creation of informative and inspiring content for web and print (website, white papers, landing pages, case studies, blog posts, social media, etc.) that helps our clients leverage our solution and educates prospects
- Online Marketing – Establishing our SEO, retargeting (Google, AdRoll), website structure and user experience, webinars as well as all other aspects of digital marketing (incl. success tracking)
- Direct efforts to expand Seven10 exposure via traditional and on-line lead-generation campaigns
- Design, develop & implement emails, banner ads, landing pages and other forms of digital content
- Create, layout & build datasheets, position papers, case studies and other types of collateral
- Revise & create presentation graphics, icons, slides that convey consistent brand professionalism
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A strong desire to confidently lead a B2B marketing team (and various out-sourced components) within a dynamic enterprise software organization
- A comprehensive understanding of the storage industry, specifically as it pertains to our vertical focus (healthcare)
- A creative and strategic thinker willing to extend beyond our staid industry’s commonly accepted boundaries while striving to be at the forefront of our competition
- Knowing what to say and how to communicate complex solutions in an easy and interesting way
- Being authentic while having passion about what we are doing and where we can go
- Ensuring the devil in the details as you are responsible for the “face of the organization” and you need to make sure nothing gets overlooked as you strive for perfection
- A quick learner. You can get up to speed fast, learn a new industry and develop a deep understanding of the market, our solutions and our competition.
- You either have a strong BA/ MS degree in business, marketing or communication or you can out-think, out-work, out-hustle, out-smart and out-last those who do
What’s in it for you!?...TEAM FIRST atmosphere. Bonuses based on your success and the company success. Health benefits package is 100% company paid. Grow with the company! Seven10 loves to promote within!
Please send your resume to: