Junior Software Engineers
Seven10 has established itself as one of the most trusted names in the storage industry. In order to thrive and grow, we need to increase our diverse team of talented employees. Seven10 is committed to creating the best working environment for all our employees because we focus on loyalty, passion and the drive to succeed. We are looking for ambitious Junior Software Engineers with a passion to contribute to the next generation of storage software products.
At Seven10, you’ll use the latest technologies and play an active role in developing both new and existing products. As a Junior Software Engineer, you will be mentored in all aspects of Seven10’s software development processes and work with our Chief Architect and team of full stack developers to deliver a scalable experience to our end users. You will contribute immediately to both mature and new products and learn how to have a significant impact on Seven10’s road map.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a software engineer who:
- has at least 2 years of commercial software development.
- will debug, profile and optimize designs and code.
- can communicate effectively with your peers.
- has directly worked with or dabbled with any components in our technology task (see below.)
You are a team member who:
- can work with team members for shared success.
- is self-motivated, introspective and driven.
- is well versed at using git for source code control and collaboration.
- can act as a technical resource to assist in customer escalations.
You will stand out if you have:
- managed or interacted with Cloud or Virtualization Platforms such as AWS EC2, Google Cloud Compute, Azure or VMware vSphere.
- dealt with file, block and object storage protocols such as NAS (SMB/NFS), OBJECT (S3, Azure, Openstack) or BLOCK (FC, SCSI, iSCSI, SAS, etc.)
- worked with data storage systems from vendors such as DellEMC, HPE, IBM, etc.
- built, managed or deployed Docker containers
- used open source (OSS) products in the past.
Our modern stack currently includes:
- Java 8, C/C++
- AngularJS, ReactJS, Webpack, TypeScript, Karma, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3
- AWS infrastructure (EC2, S3)
- Jenkins / Nexus
- Eclipse / WebStorm / MS Code
- Git / GitHub / Maven
- Docker / VMware
- Linux / Windows
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
What’s in it for you!?...TEAM FIRST atmosphere. Bonuses based on your success and the company success. Health benefits package is 100% company paid. Grow with the company!
Please send your resume to: