Quality Assurance Engineer
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
At Seven10, you’ll use the latest technologies and contribute to the existing and evolving Seven 10 Storage Software’s quality assurance standards and procedures
What you need:
· Candidates must be eligible to work in the USA
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
· 2-4 years experience with Software Development and Testing Lifecycles
· Exposure to Agile/Iterative/Scrum development environments
· Demonstrated accomplishments and work experience from a growth company.
· Proven ability to work independently and operate successfully under tight deadlines
· Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Team player / collaborative working style
· Ability to quickly get up to speed and leverage expertise for the technologies in our stack (MongoDB, RabbitMQ)
· Experience with build, deployment and configuration management systems for our heterogeneous multi-platform software
· Exposure to software development tools (JIRA, git, etc.)
· Can move fluidly between Linux and Windows environments
· Storage platform/management exposure
· Performance experience
· Agile experience
· Experience in test automation
· Shell scripting
What you will do:
Design and Develop
· Work with our team of full stack developers to contribute to the existing and evolving Seven10 Storage Software’s software quality assurance standards and procedures
· Develop and implement test cases to test the functionality, performance and scalability of all Seven 10 Storage Software’s product lines
· Maintain Seven 10 Storage Software’s product test plans and test suites, performance test plans and test suites
· Document test plan and performance plan results for both internal and external audiences
· Provide technical feedback of software design specifications and determine test strategy and planning
· Regression & Acceptance Testing
· Defect management
· Maintain a high level of product and technology knowledge to serve as a "subject matter expert" on the Company's software.
· Represent the Company to clients and external partners as a technical expert for the engineering team.
· Act as a technical resource to assist in customer escalations.
Nice to have experience:
· Working experience with Cloud Platforms such as AWS (S3, EC2) or Azure (Blob Storage, Compute)
· Data storage systems from any vendor such as DellEMC, HPE, etc.
· Experience with CIFS, NFS, ISCSI, SCSI, NAS and FC direct attached storage technologies
· Experience with VMware and other virtualization technologies
· Experienced with container technology like Docker
· JIRA, Watir, Ruby, Github
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
What’s in it for you!?...TEAM FIRST atmosphere. Bonuses based on your success and the company success. Health benefits package is 100% company paid. Grow with the company!
Please send your resume to: