When Hitachi needed a solution to protect HCP, they came to the experts.
StorFirst Apollo was engineered to replicate any kind of data from medical images, financial documents, email archives and other information stored on the Hitachi Content Platform (HCP). Built in association with Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) Apollo is your key to disaster recovery.
- Multiple configuration options for replicating entire systems and dedicated directories.
- Easily installed Windows software purpose built for protecting HCP.
- Restore data to any HCP system for simple disaster recovery.
- Export objects in a portable format and media type.
- WORM capabilities protect data and metadata.
- Easy: Single server install of windows based software.
- Flexible: Tape library can be partitioned and mapped to your existing IT infrastructure.
- Reliable: StorFirst Apollo integrates directly into the HCP REST API for maximum reliability ensuring regulation compliance.
- Portable: Objects can be replicated to tape and transported to offsite storage, legal counsel, regulators, etc.
- Cost Effective: Enterprise class disaster recovery replicates HCP content to existing shared tape or VTL libraries.