Storfirst Back-up (formerly Storfirst Altus and Apollo) is a simpler, more cost effective software solution for replication and recovery for legacy storage devices. Storfirst is the only solution that offers purpose-built replication to tape, VTL, and cloud.
- Multiple configuration options for replicating entire systems and dedicated directories.
- Easily installed Windows software purpose built for protecting Centera, Atmos, and HCP.
- Restore data to any Centera, Atmos, and HCP system for simple disaster recovery.
- Export objects in a portable format and media type.
- WORM capabilities protect data and metadata.
- Easy: Single server install of windows based software.
- Flexible: Tape library can be partitioned and mapped to your existing IT infrastructure.
- Reliable: Storfirst Back-up integrates directly into the Centera, Atmos, and HCP API for maximum reliability ensuring regulation compliance.
- Portable: Objects can be replicated to tape and transported to offsite storage, legal counsel, regulators, etc.
- Cost Effective: Enterprise class disaster recovery replicates Centera, Atmos, and HCP content to existing shared tape or VTL libraries.
- Storfirst Back-up, EMC; Data Sheet
- Storfirst Back-up, EMC; Hardware Compatibility
- Storfirst Back-up, EMC; Release Notes
- Storfirst Back-up, EMC; Admin Guide
- Storfirst Back-up, HDS; Data Sheet
- Seven10 & HDS Partnership Overview
- Storfirst Back-up, HDS; Hardware Compatibility
- Storfirst Back-up, HDS; Release Notes
- Storfirst Back-up HDS; Admin Guide