StorFirst EAS is the first scale-out file system archive designed to help your business evolve by managing storage and storage migrations seamlessly. It is the original hybrid cloud storage gateway and is built to manage, protect and support the billions of files you will move to the cloud. Your data archives are growing and the time to start planning for the future is now.
- StorFirst EAS is the only scale-out file system with native integrated support for cloud platforms, legacy storage, as well as disk, object storage (i.e. EMC Centera) and Tape or Virtual Tape Libraries.
- The StorFirst file system presents as both CIFS and/or NFS, establishing a clear communication path between applications and storage.
- Automated storage tiering and cross-platform (i.e. disk and cloud) replication provide infinite scale and maximum data protection.
- Advanced security with immutability, file locking, encryption, retention and Active Directory support.
- Now Natively Integrated with HP OpenStack Cloud Storage.
- Adaptable: Native support of the Cloud REST and Openstack cloud interfaces along with block-based disk, NAS and tape allowing for the implementation of true hybrid-cloud data archiving environments.
- Scalable: StorFirst EAS compliant file system offers Exabyte-level growth with support for billions of files and directories.
- Accessible: Support for both virtual and physical Windows configurations and Active Directory, combine to make it easy to deploy in any IT environment.
- Secure: Self protecting architecture includes file locking, retention and lifespan policies to ensure data preservation and long-term compliance.
- Migration: Eliminate costly professional services and rip-and-replace upgrade efforts with software-driven, seamless data moves from old storage technology to new.